Redvike is a boutique Software Development Agency specializing in web and mobile development. Every day we work with startups and companies from Scandinavian and US markets. Great people are the core of our team, and that’s why we are looking for the top talents. We like to create, change or improve processes and believe that’s key to grow. As a part of our team, you’ll be a valuable player in our sales process. We would love to welcome You as a Junior Business Developer. Join us asap, deliver great work and grow your career after 6-9 months!
What do we do? 🤔
- We create high-performance digital platforms and mobile apps for companies from all over the world!
- We document our work to avoid overheads during and after the development!
- We work with tools that enhance our performance and not slow our progress!
- We test our code, so our tester has less work to do!
- We plan our work, so no “…why it’s still not done”!
- We learn something new every day and share the knowledge among us!
- We drink beer, so… I’ll just leave it here!
What do we want from you? 👨💻
- Fluent English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solver mind;
- Self-driven and motivated;
- Practice with CRM systems and sales tools;
- Interest in startups, new technologies and trends;
- Experience with outreach & B2B sales process;
What would you do? 👾
- Creating lists of ideal potential clients
- Researching the internet for prospects;
- Qualifying customers for our ideal customer profile;
- Outreach to potential customers using email and social media;
- Setting up meetings for senior team members
- Achieving weekly KPI’s;
Small details ☕️
- 100% remote work. Ultimately, the possibility to work from the office in Krakow city center or from the comfort of your own home.
- Private Healthcare package;
- All of the tools and hardware needed for productive work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Experience working for Scandinavian countries;
- Competitive salary;
- The possibility of career growth in Sales, Business Development, Account Management and Project Management;