Do things you love with Redvike! We are a team of professionals delivering quality web and mobile platforms for clients all around the world! We are expanding rapidly, so we’re looking for developers to fill the Node.js Developer position in our growing family. ⚡️
What do we do? 🤔
- We create high-performance digital platforms and mobile apps for companies from all over the world!
- We document our work to avoid overheads during and after the development!
- We work with tools that enhance our performance and not slow our progress!
- We test our code, so our tester has less work to do!
- We plan our work, so no “…why it’s still not done”!
- We learn something new every day and share the knowledge among us!
- We drink beer, so… I’ll just leave it here!
What do we want from you? 👨💻
- You are proficient in modern web technologies and aware of all of the trends, industry standards and best practices!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Node.js back-end development!
- You’ve used TypeScript in your projects before!
- You have hands-on experience creating robust API’s and designing scalable back-end architecture.
- You know how to manage data and use different types of databases (SQL and non-SQL) for storing and operating on data.
- You’re organised and motivated to grow and learn together with the team!
- You love the look of the clean code and pay attention to details!
- You’re ambitious and result-driven!
- You know how to test your code!
- You know how to work with a team and deliver quality products!
- You have experience delivering (even small) projects, using modern tools like CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm and navigating through different environments like AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, etc.
Want more? 👾
- You’ve worked Microservice Architecture before!
- Have some experience with React or React Native – magnificent!
- You’re fluent in English – jackpot!
- Have a passion for games – you’ve found the right place!
Small details ☕️
- Time when you need it – flexible hours and vacation!
- Fully-stocked kitchen and gaming room!
- Well-located office!
- All the gear you need to be most productive!
- Frequent company and team outings, including hiking, kayaking, retreats, game nights, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam!
- Conference and personal development budget!
- Medical benefits and sport benefits!