Do things you love with Redvike! We are a team of professionals delivering quality web and mobile platforms for clients all around the world! We are expanding rapidly, so we’re looking for developers to fill a React Developer position in our growing family. ⚡️
What do we do? 🤔
- We create high-performance digital platforms and mobile apps for companies from all over the world!
- We document our work to avoid overheads during and after the development!
- We work with tools that enhance our performance and not slow our progress!
- We test our code, so our tester has less work to do!
- We plan our work, so no “…why it’s still not done”!
- We learn something new every day and share the knowledge among us!
- We drink beer, so… I’ll just leave it here!
What do we want from you? 👨💻
- You are proficient in modern web technologies and aware of all of the trends, industry standards and best practices!
- You have at least 1 year of experience in React development!
- You’ve worked with TypeScript!
- You have a proven track record in web and mobile development!
- You’re organised and motivated to grow and learn together with the team!
- You love the look of the clean code and pay attention to details!
- You’re ambitious and result-driven!
- You know how to test your code!
- You know how to work with a team and deliver quality products!
Want more? 👾
- Have some experience with Node.js – magnificent!
- AWS and Firebase aren’t alien for you – jackpot!
- Have a good sense of humour – you’ve found the right place!
Small details ☕️
- Time when you need it – flexible hours and vacation!
- Fully-stocked kitchen and gaming room!
- Well-located office!
- All the gear you need to be most productive!
- Frequent company and team outings, including hiking, kayaking, retreats, game nights, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam!
- Conference and personal development budget!
- Medical benefits and sport benefits!
- Experience working for Scandinavian countries
- Competitive salary